Dark Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Guild

RAN online

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do u know!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritx
Admin [GM]
Admin [GM]
spiritx

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-10-19

Do u know! Empty
PostSubject: Do u know!   Do u know! Iconminitimeub7Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:32 am

Hacking MMORPG games become a very good job! in china, some guys hacked a mmorpg (i think World of warcraft) , they sold weapons, coats, pant ...& they got a lot of money (millions of $)!
Back to top Go down
http://dark.coolbb.net
Aoiken
Level 6
Level 6
Aoiken

Number of posts : 29

Do u know! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do u know!   Do u know! Iconminitimeub7Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:35 am

This is very true, but then again if u work on leading protection-software for Game-Guard or Steam or whatever the F*** they'r gonne have to come up with next u will make about same money ^^

But euhm.. u know.. if i were to live in KL or something.. i would just leave programs or malicsious hardware behind in all CCs i know... make 1 tour everyday and sell what ID's i got... Of course this is purely theoretical... but it is damn damn easy to intercept ignorant Players' ID's.. and much much much much more...

Its sad that MMORPG's are more popular than they should be .. certainly with young kids, i mean holy fuk how far do u wanne go to have a certain Char... 0_o just make one...

But actually trying to hack into Online rpg-servers will cause severe trouble, and i am sure (as i have seen simular game-servers) that they are under surveillance most of the time.. and that guy we do not call the GM Smile, thats the guy who'll fuck you over if u would truely start being a biatch ^^ after u scold him, he will need 1 minute to find out exactly where u live ^^^^ so hacking from your house or cc will rly fuk u over ><
Back to top Go down
Aqualli
Admin [GM]
Admin [GM]
Aqualli

Number of posts : 290

Do u know! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do u know!   Do u know! Iconminitimeub7Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:02 pm

very good..

i m on my diploma in Information System Engineering..

when in advance diploma i think i can learn how to analysis how a server funtion liao. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do u know! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do u know!   Do u know! Iconminitimeub7

Back to top Go down

Do u know!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Guild :: General discussion-
Jump to: