Dark Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Guild

RAN online

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dex or int+dex?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon123...
Level 2
Level 2

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-10-26

dex or int+dex? Empty
PostSubject: dex or int+dex?   dex or int+dex? Iconminitimeub7Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:28 am

hi, i'm a dex sm Smile i'm think about changing to int+dex, just to learn int lv117 ,lv107,lv97 and lv57 . btw, int+dex sm can beat a pow sm?
Back to top Go down
spiritx
Admin [GM]
Admin [GM]
spiritx

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-10-19

dex or int+dex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dex or int+dex?   dex or int+dex? Iconminitimeub7Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:31 am

dex got more defence then pow, but pow got attack, i think u can beat pow sm
Back to top Go down
http://dark.coolbb.net
Mickey_2
Level 19
Level 19
Mickey_2

Number of posts : 94

dex or int+dex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dex or int+dex?   dex or int+dex? Iconminitimeub7Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:35 am

Mostly pow sm will win!!!!
Back to top Go down
MAKEINJAP
Admin [GM]
Admin [GM]
MAKEINJAP

Number of posts : 273

dex or int+dex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dex or int+dex?   dex or int+dex? Iconminitimeub7Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:41 pm

Me is a Pow + Int SM, lv 11x, i always win a Dex + Int SM lv 13x...
I think Dex + Vit is better!!!

Last edited by on Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aoiken
Level 6
Level 6
Aoiken

Number of posts : 29

dex or int+dex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dex or int+dex?   dex or int+dex? Iconminitimeub7Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:28 pm

Well i tried both and i notice if u learn JG as Dex ... later your def is lower than it would be if all the "wasted int-points" could give much much more def if they are given to DEX...

and it will certainly be the case if u add more INT to learn 117 or higher INT skill..

The advantage i found with adding INT is my dmg slightly grew (but i could also have done that if i learned Swordmastery) and my MP amount increased.. With that, my avoid was less negative, but dnno if that is a considderation.. as all sm's got bad avoid^^

in the end the JG will give u more pt's? , mickey and Jap can tell...

But personally i would only add INT points if i *rely* liked a few INT-skills..
not much more advantage

-> certainly if u wanne play on PK

For Duel and war : hybrid DEX+int sure is interesting

But personally, i would stick to Dex only, maybe up your vit or throw a few points to pow for crazy dmg.. i wonder what will happen with that.
Back to top Go down
spiritx
Admin [GM]
Admin [GM]
spiritx

Number of posts : 135

dex or int+dex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dex or int+dex?   dex or int+dex? Iconminitimeub7Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:09 am

i found this in google :
* Dex - Adding points to this stat increases your defense from physical attacks and Accuracy. Characters who focuses on this have the fastest type of attacks but lowest overall damage. Primary stat for Archers.

* Int - The amount of damage dealt by magic attacks and determines your MP amount. The most damage-heavy type but also the slowest. Primary stat for Shamans.

* Pow - Focuses on your damage by physical attacks and melee attacks. This is the primary stat for both Brawlers and Swordsman.

* Vit - Raises your amount of HP.

* Sta - It means stamina, some skills consume a lot of this stat and the more Stamina you have for your character it increases your SP amount.

Character accuracy and evasion can only be increased by class skills and items (weapons, accessories, and armor).
Back to top Go down
http://dark.coolbb.net
Demon123...
Level 2
Level 2

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-10-26

dex or int+dex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dex or int+dex?   dex or int+dex? Iconminitimeub7Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:55 am

so...should i chg to pow+int. learn pow lv97 and 87 skill then int lv7,lv57,lv67,lv87,lv107 and lv117 skill?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dex or int+dex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dex or int+dex?   dex or int+dex? Iconminitimeub7

Back to top Go down

dex or int+dex?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Guild :: General discussion-
Jump to: